Surgical Mishap Cases
Sometimes serious injuries occur as a result of a surgical mistake that should have been avoided.
Common Surgical Mistakes
- Wrong-site surgeries
- Wrong procedures performed on patients
- Incorrect incisions
- Not properly sterilized equipment
- Damage to nearby organs
- Prolonged surgery
- Surgical tools being left in the patient’s body
- Anesthesia errors, particularly related to allergies
- Accidental damage to surrounding muscles, ligaments, tissue, and nerves
- Avoidable infection
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of surgical error in any of the following:
- Army hospitals
- Naval hospitals
- Air Force hospitals
- VA Hospitals or Clinics
We may be able to help.
Contact us right away to discuss whether you have a claim for surgical error or mishap.